My New Game-vector Extreme Parkour Run

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Arshpreet, May 9, 2017.

1. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Nihat, Christoph, Phill Mason and 2 others like this.
  2. HowToMake

HowToMake Avid Boxer

Awasome

Arshpreet likes this.
  3. HowToMake

HowToMake Avid Boxer

But,make so,when character dead,and Bloods spread to anywhere

4. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

Hey @Arshpreet, nice to finally see this one released, I've been watching you create this for sometime now. I wanted to give you some constructive feedback on your game, so I downloaded it and played it for a few minutes and I really like it. I think it has the potential to be a really great game, but I feel it needs some polish to get there.

The controls are a little bit lazy for my liking and I found myself tapping the screen a few times on the left, to get him to slide. The jump seemed okay, but it did feel very unresponsive on the slide side of things. are you using the whole left hand side of the screen for the slide, or just a small area?

The character does move slowly, but the motion is good, but I did feel the background graphics lacked interest and contrast to what was happening in the foreground. I'd also like to see more variation in the obstacles, perhaps things moving towards you on the ground and in the air to create some variation from the black static blocks, which i found boring after running for about 3 minutes.

One final note, I wanted to see some kind of score on the game over screen when I died. I only saw a score when I completed a level, which is fine, but otherwise there is no progress or achievement and nothing to try and beat on my next go.

Keep tweaking and polishing and get some magic into your next update and I reckon you'll improve downloads no end. Good luck.

DariusGuerrero, Arshpreet and Nihat like this.
  5. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

well done on your release.
    Same as what @Phill Mason said with most comments he made.
    I think the graphics is the main thing to work on, i know its hard to create stunning graphics, but keep working on it, or if you have a few spare dollars, maybe invest on buying some. It would help a lot with downloads.
    Heres an upcoming game i noticed, and thought of your game straight away.
    Take a look at it, don't copy it but take note on the look of it, and see what you think. I think it looks great.

Arshpreet likes this.
  6. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

7. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

thanks Mate

8. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Phill Mason thanks a Lot Sir for giving ME your Time and Reviewing my game That Well,thats something Really special For me,i will keep ur advice In My Mind and will update everything u said and More in next update.thanks again Sir But I can't thanks U enough.

9. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

playsgames6666 Thanks Sir I will keep Ur advice In Mind,that game is purely Awesome,graphics are really great,a Lot To learn From that game, thanks For sharing Sir

playsgames6666 likes this.
  10. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Hey man. Three months ago I made a similar game, it's called TUBER EVIL. I'm on mobile so i cant really post a link to the game. The store links are in my signature though.

I love the way your character does a lot of actions and stunts. A lot more than my character's thats for sure. That's a plus. But, it could be smoother and faster. Can't really put my finger on it, and it's not only the framerate. But go check tuber evil and I'm sure you'll figure something out, maybe for a future update or something :)

Arshpreet likes this.
  11. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

DariusGuerrero, yeah Just Saw,u have Done some amazing Games but Sadly they are Not getting Enough Attention

12. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

I know right? it's hard at the moment but I'm sure we'll pull through. @Arshpreet

Arshpreet likes this.