???

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by bvzhuaof, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bvzhuaof

bvzhuaof Boxer

I have no idea how to use build box. I am very confused. I don't think that I got the FREE image pack after I downloaded and used Buildbox. If I did get the image pack, then where and how to I use it?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

First & foremost... you need to decide on the concept of your gameplay. Without this... you wouldn't be able to know what game you're creating. Once you've done so then you can start on deciding what is the theme of your game that you would want for your gameplay concept. Then only you go into Bbox setups & also searching for the elements (graphics) which you would like to use... DO NOT create a game just for the sake of creating... All the best & Cheers to you :)

3. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

In addition to what @Rebel Studios has said, you JUST HAVE TO go through the 30 days game play tutorials to get used to how Bbox works. Anything short of this, you will be in for a bumpy ride :D

Also watch these videos like twice or thrice to get better - https://www.buildbox.com/tutorials/
    Also you need to ask yourself if you are just looking for a game engine to help you get quick cash or you want to make a career out of it or start-up a business. This would help determine if you are FULLY ready for the challenges ahead and when they come, you will NOT give up

4. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

5. rorr19

rorr19 Boxer

He is asking where is the free image pack. I also did not receive the free image pack. I want to go through the tutorials to get a good feel for BBOX, but why would I create a bunch of assests for BBOX if I am just starting to learn the software. Plenty of experience in design and development but, according to the BBOX email, I was supposed to receive a FREE IMAGE pack.

6. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

@rorr19 ... there is supposed to be a download link for you in the email... If there isn't then its best you hit up support@buildbox.com and they should clear things up for you guys :)

7. rorr19

rorr19 Boxer

I emailed them earlier and got the free image pack. Very fast support, impressive to say the least. Thank you though!

8. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

Buildbox support is always AWESOME!! :)