Why We Failed?important

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Arshpreet, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

first of All i wanna thank,trudnai,Christoph,jcalle,andy,gte Games,and one More guy aio games (may be)they alwasys give Real answer and also talk about real life probs While Developing games Specialy Christoph ,srry guys if am Annoying Or posting silly questions,but i am a noob so this Is what u expect from a noob,i want To know why most Of us fail in app downlaods not adownloads but as A developer,i know it takes A lot and several failure To make a succesful games,i wanna know Why We fail,is it marketing but i have heard Aso Is Most important,if its That important then why article says just namr and Descriprion,whats The real Way To learn,i am not promoing but this Is my App but u can check,i Can learn A Lot from u or may be u can Too https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Arsh.H2H,i will Start making Next but I Wanna know,here is one Tip I Can give u as A marketer,go into fb Pages who usually get about 30k likes and leave a comment That attract people and At The End leave ur link,i once got 3000 likes On my comment And i can Say atleast 50 would check Ur link. thanks guys and if i said Something annoying,forgive me as I am Just a 20 years old guy With no experience btw this was my old portfolio If u wanna check My Skill Level ,here It Is -https://www.artstation.com/artist/protoarsh i Don't wanna Do same mistake so i hope i will Learn a lot more from u all,Thank U respected Sir.yeah English Is My third language.

2. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

the game is most important...

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Likes on Facebook do not equal sales. I suggest you put your current game on the back burner and work on something new. Maybe simple art (like Phases or Line Zen) for example - and work on refining your next game with high levels of polish.

Your current game,while fun isn't easy on the eye - your colour palettes are all over the place and your screenshots do not sell it with features. Look at Clash Royale(for example) - where it highlights in the screenshots key game features - this gives visitors to your page an idea of how the game will play.

The makers of Angry Birds failed 40 times before the idea of Angry Birds came up - and that was when mobile game development was still new and wasn't as competitive as it is today.

I would also look at placing your game on Amazon and you have a couple of options there. You can either sell it on their App Store or put a free version on there with adverts (Chartboost works with Amazon Ads). Opening an Amazon Developer account is free.