What Is Libpng

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by gashigashi, Sep 10, 2016.

1. gashigashi

gashigashi Avid Boxer

Hello I have a question I saw a lot of words about the libpng . I'm using bb 2.1.1 and I finished my game today if I share my game can be a problem for libpng ?

2. blackswan

blackswan Avid Boxer

Why do you think there would be problem with your game?

"libpng is the official PNG reference library. It supports almost all PNG features, is extensible, and has been extensively tested for over 20 years."
    http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html

3. gashigashi

gashigashi Avid Boxer

Hello , thanks for reply . You are saying everything is done with my game ? All object chacter actions are .png it means everything is fine and I can share my game with no problem ?

4. blackswan

blackswan Avid Boxer

It is impossible for me to answer that question, you have to test it. Have you played it yourself on your own phone(s)?

It is very important that you test it extensively before you upload!

gashigashi likes this.
  5. gashigashi

gashigashi Avid Boxer

No today I finished my game all object all figures are png but I read some question on bb and I don't want to happen this me . Which of bb version u use and have you share game before ?

6. blackswan

blackswan Avid Boxer

I see, you have to test it yourself and see if you come across this issue. I have only started developing with Buildbox however in the past whenever I needed to test my own apps I either gave the app to friends and family or uploaded it to a test farm, for example Sony has a developer site where you can connect remotely to any of their Xperia devices and test your apps. Once you finish the phone is wiped so you don't have to worry about anybody stealing your app.

gashigashi likes this.
  7. gashigashi

gashigashi Avid Boxer

Okay thank you very much u helped me so much