Well it was fun for a bit

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ruhm64, Jan 6, 2016.

?

Should subscribers have a better cover on documentation?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

They submit your apps to the app stores. So the developer doesn't have to do it. That can be a tedious task for some.

hokuto_tc likes this.
  2. GTE Games

GTE Games Avid Boxer

@ruhm64, if you're still around... I setup Eclipse on a Virtual Machine of Win XP to see if I could get it working on a clean install of something. I finally got it working, Buildbox Android export into an APK.

I then fixed what was wrong on my Win 10 machine and it works on that as well now.

Here is a video I made explaining what I did, JRE, ADT, and Eclipse settings. Maybe it'll help you if you're still willing to try...

Take care.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  3. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I got rid of everything on my Mac that was Android and Eclipse. Started fresh as well. With the newest versions and all the SDKs up to date. It is acting much better.

4. GTE Games

GTE Games Avid Boxer

Well, I'm on a PC, Win 10. I would guess the settings are the same and I had a bunch of people ask me to make a video on Youtube. I guess the biggest thing to watch for, and you probably know this, would be the SDK manager files. Stick with API 20 and 21 until we're told otherwise.

Now to figure out the store settings with IAP and version control.

ruhm64 likes this.
  5. ruhm64

ruhm64 Avid Boxer

I haven't had any issues with that just yet. I am up on the most current SDKs. I'll just wait and see if there are issues.