Wall Jump, Tap The Screen To Play.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by yEzass, Nov 17, 2016.

1. yEzass

yEzass Boxer

Hello, now the game starts immediately, is there a way to make a "click to start" and when pressed the game starts, some kind of overlay on the level.

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Yes, please, use search.

3. yEzass

yEzass Boxer

It doesn't work, and you not helping, writing in every tread use search. What is wrong with you ? I asked for help. Maybe there is a new better way to do what I want. and those countdowns are only after pause or restart not for the beginning of the game. So yeah thanks for nothing

4. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

Search for example "countdown" "start the pit"...

Christoph and blackswan like this.
  5. blackswan

blackswan Avid Boxer

No need to keep creating new threads asking the same question

Have you tried creating a new World placing it in front of your UI with a start button which then leads to your game world.
    I've never tried it before but I did a quick test and it seems to work.

Like this
    [​IMG]
    The world named 'Start Scree' is a duplicate of my first game world one but it only has a start level and level 1 (nothing within it that could trigger a game over scenario) set to an infinite distance. This points to my Main Menu UI which contains my start button which will launch the first game world.

6. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

Try this

blad300 likes this.
  7. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

yes but only if the break or after restart that does not mean you can not use it in any possibility, those are only small examples, if you'd have realized that you could steal the idea and use it in your order :) ) but many do not understand that if you write "countdown after pause game" does not mean that method can not use and if it begins and ends games or after you die or many things, now everyone wants explanations step by step exactly in the situation .everyone developer makes their structure and thinking of the game but you must steal and existing tutorials ..I really can not understand how you could not look at any of these times "after pause, restart game" to do the same only be placed before starting the game.

8. yEzass

yEzass Boxer

It don't work as I want to, I will try to experiment with all those tutorials

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016