Trying To Figure Something Out

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by coffeebean7, Feb 1, 2019.

1. coffeebean7

coffeebean7 Boxer

Hi, I’m actually pre-paying for BuildBox because I want to make sure it is possible for me to create what I want. What I’m trying to figure out is how to implement ads. I have a few questions I was hoping somebody might help with.

First is, if I’m using Admob can I just follow this tutorial but use the Admob SDK? http://help.buildbox.com/advertising-and-sdks/using-the-3rd-party-api-mopub-example

Second, if yes, where it says to edit the Adintegrator, is there a way to know what to edit with what info? I mean do I just replace all with whatever Google tells me?

Third, My goal is to have interstitials and the ability to remove them, possibly reward videos too. Will the above work for that or is there a better way?

I know I’m meant to try things out before asking but I really want to make sure BuildBox will work for me beforehand. I also don’t want to spend a bunch of time on a game I can’t complete.

Thanks in advance.