Ten Balls - Rescue Five With Two Problems Admob & If Collide

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Danielp, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Danielp

Danielp Boxer

Hi there,

I've published my Game Ten Balls - Rescue Five.
    Actually I'm quite satisfied, but I still have two problems that I can't solve at the moment.

1. When testing on Android, no AdMob Ads are shown. I tried to work around the problem of including rewarded ads in the settings, even if I don't use any. (Has been discussed here in one or two threads)

2. The "if Collide" does not always work properly. As soon as balls fall from above and hit an obstacle in the lower area, they fall through.

Can someone give me help on the two points?

https://apps.apple.com/de/app/ten-balls-rescue-five/id1529664386

2. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I’m honestly not too sure with this one, at least off the top of my head. but I do know that you should be able to get help by sending an email to support@buildbox.com

so the “If Collide” node actually has its own collision shape. you can move it around or change its size. You can even change it shape. Have a play around with it, you should be able to find a setting that suits your needs.

3. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

1 ) Make sure all the Admob id's are added to the slots. Publisher id, App Id and interstitial, banner and reward ads id. Generate a signed copy using Android Studio .Install the signed copy on device and test ads. It will work. If you are testing by running through android studio it won't show ads.Always make sure you use signed version of the app to test for ads.

2. On world screen click and activate the icons on top right of the editor next to video camera button. Now on the left you will notice the hierarchy of objects. Click on the if-collide and check on the collision of objects and adjust size.

Hope this helps.