Soundbox Mac Link Gives Windows.exe

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Jamesallen232, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jamesallen232

Jamesallen232 Boxer

Link broken for the Mac download in the email I received for Soundbox with the download link and the key. Both links only download the Windows version to my Mac. I successfully downloaded and entered the key for Animationbox and have been using it. Box 2.3 downloaded well and is operating properly. I would like to start digging into soundbox asap. Thank you.

2. Jamesallen232

Jamesallen232 Boxer

I got the Master Collection 2 with all the stuff from MC 1 again plus a bunch of other game templates and files. BB2.3 and Animationbox downloaded to the Mac just fine and I could enter my key after download, but the Soundbox download is a double up of the Windows download so no joy.

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@Jamesallen232
    FYI, I sent the correct links via PM. Subsequent emails should have the correct link.

4. Jamesallen232

Jamesallen232 Boxer

Thank you for your swift resolution on this issue! It is totally solved and works great. Have downloaded it to my Mac and is working as intended. I would have responded sooner but my Wife had our Daughter over the weekend and we've just come home! Thanks again!

Christoph likes this.