Some Heyzap Minor Problems!

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by volcank, Jun 22, 2017.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi all I am experiencing some weird things with heyzap. Since 2 days I have been successfull of implementing heyzap into one of my games both at Google play and itunes. I integrated networks admob,chartboost,vungle and unity. They work great and I had a chance to see them all showing both at rewarded video and as interstitials. By the way I couldn't have done with without the tutorial by @Christoph so thank you so much @Christoph.

But today I tried to integrated same networks into another game of mine using the same networks, the ads showed up but this time at Mediated apps page Admob and Chartboost seems to show red. It says heyzap poll successfull but response failed. Do I have to wait more since I integrated it like 1 hour ago. I did exactly the same things I did in my previous game. Also I saw admob banner showing all the time and also had seen chartboost ad only once.

Also since I updated my game at android like in the day time here today in today's time I still see 0 revenue. Is that normal? @Christoph @Andy @heathclose

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

It normally takes 24 hours or so to update. Do the individual dashboards as well show zero impressions? (like admob or unity ads?)

Regarding the ads not fetching/response failed, do you have set them up on each dashboard again? I mean each game needs it's own setup and ID's as well as for example being linked (admob) or put to live mode (vungle) etc.

volcank and playsgames6666 like this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi yes I did all the necessary things like I set Active at Vungle dashboard and also today now I could grant Access to Admob (heyzap was having dashboard problems 2 days ago) I also entered the ids and APIs of all Adnetworks. Yes they are showing impressions but Admob had like red before now let's see how it will go. I will now rebuild my app using heyzap and will update 1 game. Btw I am using Xcode 7.2.1 but I can build with heyzap without a problem in it following your tutorial. It should be ok right?? Because my macbook can not update Xcode more than 7.2.1 :(

Btw I just realised I saw a revenue at vungle but that revenue is not reflected at heyzap dashboard but at Vungle dashboard?? Is that normal?? I mean will the revenues be transffered to heyzap later on??

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  4. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi @Christoph sorry for late reply. Everything is working great right now both for android and ios. I got it all wrong thinking the revenue from other nerworks would be added to heyzap revenue but is is actually other way around. You get paid from different networks individually.

Btw can we turn off interatitials of networks like chartboost,vungle and unity from heyzap mediation settings and only.leave rewarded video so heyzap will only show admob interstitials? Seems admob is still the highest payin ad network in interstiials and banner. I would like to use other networks for rewarded video ads??

Thank you so much for all your time and effort that you put into while designing the clear tutorials. They are great and heyzap should include your tutorial into their heyzal webpage buildbox section. Have a great day.

5. ramboxe

ramboxe Boxer

hi gays Thank you for all information, I'm here to help too I'm graphic designer but I'm beginner in development I can share little solution for some devlop problem.
    I have little problem for my Reward video with admob, I have integrated with heyzap mediation all working fine but problem when I click on reward button after showing reward video nothing happened, I mean no coins ad to coins bar, Knowing that I programmed it in advance on Buildbox 2.2.8 with +10 coins Thank you so much @Christoph