Sociel Media Service

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Sammy, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

(I hope this is allowed since it really can help the people here :))

Hello Boxers :)
    I'm Sammy, and I would like to offer you my Social Media services to improve your Game's Social Proof, and drive more downloads.

My services include getting Facebook Page Likes/Followers/Shares, Instagram Likes/Followers, Youtube Views/Likes/Subscribers, Twitter and some more. No bans, don't worry! ;)

I'd like to know the demand first, if this is something you want. The first 2 people (with over 100+ posts) post here gets free 50 Facebook Likes.

If this is something you guys are interested in let me now, I'll setup what services I offer and also their prices (really cheap, I promise :D)

mintymint and trygii like this.
  2. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

I PMed you.

3. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

Alright I got 71 likes to one of my game's FB page. Got it very fast too :eek::cool:

4. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

I now offer Youtube Likes/Views too. PM me for more info :)

trygii likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Second. I'm interested how this works. I know services like Vagex, Kingdomlikes, Addmefast or View2be. They all get you likes, posts, re-tweets and so on. Exactly what you are selling. This fake activities can be useful for an initial boost, but for what else? Is your service different? The likes you provide are real people with real interests? Or as well only fake accounts with fake profiles that do not give you any real activity on your sites?

Nihat and Sammy like this.
  6. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

I'm Sorry @Christoph, Nihat was second. He PMed me :)
    I use dedicated ip addresses and 1 account per client. As you said those fake likes are great for the initial boost. Yes you can use those services you listed, but 1. Could take a long time since you need to like back other people in order to get points, 2. I offer dedicated IPs, and one account per user. 3. I can fulfill the order as fast like in 24 hours (depends how big the the order is of course). :)

I can also offer real activities from real people, but those are way more expensive.

trygii, Nihat and Christoph like this.
  7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

What does dedicated ip addresses and 1 account mean? Not sure if I can follow you. And what are the benefits of getting those likes?

Sammy and Nihat like this.
  8. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

Oops thought you knew, my bad!
    Dedicated ip addresses meaning that I'm the only one that uses these ips. Like proxies, when you search for a proxy to go to a website that is blocked in your country, you will not be the only one that uses that proxy, instead, you and thousands of others use the same proxy. It's like a dedicated proxy, just used by me. With 1 account, for example, Facebook account A likes your page, and only yours. Facebook account B likes another page and so forth. Benefit of this is that you don't get flagged/banned, and that the likes don't get removed. If you have any other questions go ahead and ask I'll try my best to answer them in detail :)

trygii and Christoph like this.
  9. Gregory Storm

Gregory Storm Avid Boxer

There is next to zero value in getting fake likes so I would recommend that people don't bother with this or other types of services like this. Likes or views from bots or bot-like activity will not lead to your games getting downloads.

Sammy likes this.
  10. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

@Gregory Storm This service gives you a boost in case you have no views or no likes. I myself have no interest in watching a video that has 10 views, or liking a facebook page that has 25 likes. This is for Social Proof, and could actually increase downloads from people who would left otherwise :) As I said earlier I offer real activity from real people too.

trygii likes this.
  11. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

By the way, I don't recommend making LARGE orders. When your facebook page has 100k likes, but the posts are only getting about 40 likes and 2 comments, something isn't obviously right. I see this all the time... Real people would come in handy.

trygii likes this.
  12. calmackay79

calmackay79 Boxer

I've written about this, ppl will notice that even though you have 100's and 1000's of likes, you will not have responses, shares and likes on your blogging. This is what makes your page popular and shared, not the total likes on a page...

Christoph likes this.
  13. Sammy

Sammy Boxer

Already 2 happy customers :) Post here if you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them!