Reward Videos Not Showing! Chartboost

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by AdilAijaz, Oct 12, 2018.

1. AdilAijaz

AdilAijaz Boxer

Hi, I don't why reward video ads for second chance UI is not working. Can anyone tell me the solution?

p.s. Interstitials are working perfectly. just not the reward videos.

2. AdilAijaz

AdilAijaz Boxer

anyone kindly tell a solution. Chartboost reward video ads are not working on my BB2 game.

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

BB doesnt support Chartboost rewarded videos. You have to use Heyzap/Appodeal

4. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Hi,as @spicedbeangames mentioned bb doesn't support chartboost reward ads within its builder but you can add custom ads programmatically .You will find an option to choose custom ads and on appdelegate.m for ios there is function to add ads.Never used this before but there is a way to do it programmatically.

5. moein

moein Boxer

Hi,as @TheGameAppStudio mentioned bb support custom ad network. i implement but it doesn't work. as you all know most important aspect of rewarded videos is to give user something as a reward but in the source code there's no callback mechanism. this means user will see full video and after that nothing will happen in the game.
    My scenario is when you lose in a game i give you a change to watch a video and continue playing but unfortunately after watching a whole video game user will not start from restart checkpoint and keep user in game over ui.
    i search a lot and couldn't find a solution so i'll be appreciated if you can help

6. Squiggz

Squiggz Boxer