Reskin Games, Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by patostar, Jun 4, 2018.

1. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

What are the best games in the market that would make good earnings if we reskin them? I am not talking only about buildbox, but unity and android studio too, I am not sure if reskinning games like piano tiles, knife hit, candy crush etc... would still make profits, because the market is flooded with them, any good ideas?

2. Walid

Walid Boxer

If you mean by reskining to simply swap the graphics, I believe it's hard and very random to make some good earnings, though ''good earnings'' is subjective to each individual.
    It's best to improve and alter the gameplay as well, a good example would be Pigeon Pop which was based on Knife Hit, yet it feels and plays differently.

3. patostar

patostar Avid Boxer

Thanks for your reply, yes that's what I mean swapping and changing the graphics, since I know nothing about coding, that's why I tried to use buildbox, I know play store if flooded with these clone games, but I said why can't I be one of them? trust me even ketchapp and voodoo games are to earn money from ads, most of them just want to earn money.