My Game Is Boring

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Polyizer, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Polyizer

Polyizer Boxer

Hi, its too difficult to explain this problem. It would be much appreciated for you to take your time and actually see the problem for yourself. Anyways, I made a game called Infinity Fall and it starts out normal but after you restart, it falls very slow. Its the one made by Chris Beatrez on the App Store and Google Play Store. I hope you wont mind trying to help me solve this problem.

If i edit the gravity of the world then it messes up the entire game making it too fast or too slow. Any other solutions?

I will add a video when I get home if no one understands.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  2. ShadowLabs

ShadowLabs Boxer

I'm not sure about this one if you have all your settings right. Please send a picture of your settings.

3. Polyizer

Polyizer Boxer

I updated the post with a video of the problem. Ill try to add a picture of my settings soon

4. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Can't find it on the App Store

5. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

I sometimes get this problem too and I am not sure why this happens. The way I fix it is set an Advanced Move on the character and set it to start. So for example if your character is moving down at a speed of -20, then set an Advance Move on start for -20 in the Y axis, then every time you restart it will always be the same speed. Hope that helps