Mini cut scene?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by mynamesjustino, Apr 6, 2016.

1. mynamesjustino

mynamesjustino Boxer

Is it possible to add a cut scene when a specific spot is reached in a level?

For instance in a 2d platformer game when you reach an npc, your character stops moving and a little cut scene is activated.

Here is an example in this video at about 37 minutes and 40 seconds you will see what I mean.

Please help if you can

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

you can do that if you think a little bit it was used in darthy when you pass the reboots and when darthy charge energy play with actions baby.

JustWatchApps likes this.
  3. mynamesjustino

mynamesjustino Boxer

Please explain how I'm supposed to learn to do this if I have zero idea where to start?

4. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

well you should have and idea first go and check what other people are doing open the app store download some games and play that where you should begin and then start developing begin with simple graphic lock at phase line zen bounce and when you begin to be familiar with BuildBox then you will realise and start making your ideas to reality find solution to see if its going to work or not. i saw many boxer here made games i didnt think that BB has the capability of creating such gameplay. if you want the easy way there bbdoc templates store there codecanyon etc...