Menu Jump Duplicate Post

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by PJamaLabs, Jun 7, 2017.

1. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

Hi I am going to post this in here also as I am getting no responses in the main forum section and its really starting to hold me up. If its not possible I will have to rethink and slightly redesign my app. Anyway here goes.

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to use a menu jump properly.

What I have is random portals to bonus levels. These portals will have a percentage chance of appearing in different areas. They will take you to the separate level and then back when you enter a portal in that area.

1. how do I attach a menu jump to an action (to give it a percentage chance of appearing) and then hooking this up to a new world area?

2. Because my menu jump goes to a new work when jumping how do I handle a restart in the pause? When I select pause in game I have 2 buttons. Continue or restart. Continue is obvious it just continues the game in the bonus area you are in. However with the restart option it just restarts the bonus area. I want it to restart the whole game.

Are menu jumps the correct thing to use for this functionality or have I misunderstood and there is another way?

Thanks

Paul