iOS Game Center Leaderboards Logging in but No Data Available

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by adtn64, Jun 1, 2016.

1. adtn64

adtn64 Boxer

Hi,

When I open the game I get the welcome signin from Center but after a playing a little and then clicking on the leaderboards button gives me NO DATA AVAILABLE instead of the score, I can see the game title like normal other Games.

I am not displaying the score currently.

I am using BB2.

It would be a great help.

Thanks.

Tyrese7691 and playsgames6666 like this.
  2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Just found the issue with iOS yesterday as well.
    Im pretty sure that i have every thing right but no scores showing. tripled checked every thing and can't work out why.
    Exported to android and sores were showing fine on the leaderboard, on google play.
    So pretty sure my game is set up fine.
    Wondering if it might be something on apples end, if they have changed something, or doing something with game centre.
    Not sure whats going on.
    All game that are live in the stores are working fine, just not any new ones that I'm testing.
    Anyone else having any problems?

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

4. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Yea 9.3.2 fixed game centre so it would work, well it worked for me. updated it a few weeks ago, all was fine.
    uploaded new game last week and on testing was fine scores submitted. but yesterday on a new game no scores were submitting.
    So hopefully its just a bug on their end, maybe when it goes live in the next day it will work. Hopefully

5. adtn64

adtn64 Boxer

@playsgames6666 @Christoph So I started displaying the score ingame and it now works. May be it is mandatory to display the score