Infinity Fall

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Polyizer, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Polyizer

Polyizer Boxer

blad300 likes this.
  2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

wow nice game i was working on something similar but a bit different great concept it need only to be polished a little bit congrats

3. masdani

masdani Boxer

it really simple, but its too plain, you can polish the game to have better interface and adding sound will make it nicer. Also give it death animation not just dissapear, it is a good game but "just good" is not enough, just do not stop to improve your game. It just feedback btw, congrats!

4. Polyizer

Polyizer Boxer

Thanks for the feedback. Im not an artist so its hard for me to get a good interface. Ill be sure to add everything you have said though.

masdani likes this.
  5. masdani

masdani Boxer

I'm not artist either buddy :) but if i never start drawing i will make nothing, if you use mac, try "sketch 3" i use that software, way more easier than photoshop or else imo. I believe buildbox have many tutorials/ to make death character, just check in the forum. will wait the update from you, good luck.

6. bluemoonstudios

bluemoonstudios Avid Boxer

I was waiting for someone to come out with a game using this template :) I agree with the other comments, you need to put more creativity in your designs mate. Look at the top apps on the App Store right now in this Genre. They use simple bust crisp graphics that look fantastic. Take a look at @TreySmith latest game Wall Switch. Very simple graphics but they look great and polished. Get creative with levels, add different characters, death animations etc. Good Luck! ;)