I am confused with this settings .. help please

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by gumki, Oct 20, 2015.

1. gumki

gumki Boxer

hello .. ia m new in the games word help me plz
    i am confused about those settings and i dont know from where i should get them and what is their role?
    the settings in the red rectangles

[​IMG]

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

WOW, if you are going to develop and release games, at least you should know Leaderboard ID :) . OK my responses

Note: You need to have a Google Developer account before any of these makes sense:

Leaderboard ID: From your Google Developer Console > Game Services > Leaderboard > There you create your leaderboard and you will see the ID. Note: You need to create 5 dummy achievements (That's if your game does not have achievements) before this would work.

upload_2015-10-21_8-11-31.png

License Key: From your Google Developer Console > All applications > Create your app > click on Services & APIS > There you see your License Key. Note: you must have uploaded your apk file and link it before this is generated, I think :)

upload_2015-10-21_8-15-15.png

Game Services ID: If you go back to Games Services and click on your created game > You see your ID there under the Name:

upload_2015-10-21_8-17-18.png

Version Code: This is just numbers. You start with 1 for your first apk file, then increase as you like "1.0.1 or 1.2 etc" for subsequent apk files generated per updates.

Hope this TUT comes handy and feel free to ask any questions.

gumki and dhawal_tamakuwala like this.
  3. gumki

gumki Boxer

fantastic answer man .. you help me a lot .. but is the license key necessary for the game !

4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Well if you look closely at the screenshot I shown you, you can read there that "Licenses allows you to prevent unauthorized distribution of your app ...... - especially control over your in-app purchase". You don't want someone else to get paid for your hard work :D