how do i make money with ads?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by epicman121, Feb 11, 2016.

1. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

hi,
    i have made a app called Classic Line! I did put ads in my game but my question is how do i make money with that. do they need to press on the ad or do i just get money from showing them or do they need to install the game that the ad is showing. i use charboost btw.

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

There are quite good number of articles on this subject, I suggest you to google it and you should probably read them. Long subject :)

And yes, there are many different schemes, from pay per action (PPA or CPA) to cost per impression (CPI or CPM)

Usually games use CPA so if advertiser displays their game ad and user clicks and/or installs the app. Generally speaking the more downloads and active users you have the bigger money you can make out from ads but I guess this is very obvious :)

3. epicman121

epicman121 Boxer

how can i see if i use ppa, cpa, cpi or cpm and wich one is the best option and is there a away to change it? my game isnt that big so it would take ages for some one to download a game from the add.