Help To Reset Global Counter

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Dejan Ivic, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Dejan Ivic

Dejan Ivic Boxer

Hi everybody.
    I lost more than 7 days and 40h, read everything I found and watch every YT video and I need your's help.
    I am using BB3 Free version, with last update and OS - Windows 7.
    I made simple game like Flappy bird and have next problem:
    When you click on button Play once more, Ad will show up, score will be remembered and you can play one more life. After that if you again click on Play once more, the score will be reset to zero. Global Counter check if input is odd or even..If even remember score, if is odd than reset score to 0. All ok.
    But I also added button Restart if you don't want to watch Ad and want to restart game immediately, but if Global Counter remember odd input than after die you can click on Play once more,watch Ad and start with 0 points.. I need to reset Global Counter in Restart button logic but make Global Counter logic in Reward button.. Or another solution, maybe even better can be to show up Button Play once more every second time when you click on it, and show it if Restart button was clicked before..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also, how I can add 2 second pause to my player before start play? I tried something with Timer, world was paused but my player drop down and die.
    Thanks to all!

Attached Files:

• D01.png
      D01.png
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views:
    • D02.png
      D02.png
      File size:
      135.6 KB
      Views: