Game Size

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by TerNomald, Apr 12, 2017.

1. TerNomald

TerNomald Boxer

Hi guys, I have a simple question: When i preview the game there are three sizes(50,75,100). Which of these sizes is the real size that will appear on the device? For example, when i set 50 % some objects aren't in their place, but if I extend the preview window these object appear aligned... I'm confused.

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

100 is the real size. There should be no difference in layout between 50, 75 and 100 for the same device type. If there is then there is a bug in the display code most likely. If you have an example BBDOC and an explanation of the issue please send to support@buildbox.com so we can check it out and fix.

3. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

Are you using Stick To Edge option? It can cause that issue.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Stick to Edge should not have any effect when only changing scaling between 50/75/100 on the same "device". It's the same a resizing an image while preserving aspect ratio, that is all.

It's possible there is some misunderstanding in the OP and there is something else going on, but not able to tell without more specific detail.

5. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

I assume he is talking about 'extending window', not only changing scale of preview so stick object can follow edges by moving around UI - what is quite annoying ;)