Game Is Done Now What To Do

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Arshpreet, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

hi Guys,i have created a game now i have no idea what To Do,i have inserted admob add and Everything Is working Perfect in my mobile ,testing is Done,now before I publish i need To Know how can i promote My game like on fb page,i would Love to know if u have tips for increasing fb Page likes,if u curious to See u can see here but there is nothing yet bcs am working On trailer(https://www.facebook.com/Love-for-Sky-970442796416841/),i am confused that how am gonna Earn as admob didn't ask Me fr my bank account,i have no idea how Am gonna Earn Money Through any add network and if admob Don't give money Then who Give Us,game Is done and i belive it can Do well but i don't wanna rush the main part.Thanks

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Arshpreet likes this.
  3. asktolik

asktolik Boxer

Hi there!

First thing to do is to make ASO, so your app gain better visibility. Then you can make some marketing campaigns like press releases, social media reviews in apps review channels, boost your ranking buying some incentivized installs etc etc... there's always something to improve! You can get some good ideas from this app marketing services catalog

Arshpreet likes this.
  4. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Nihat likes this.
  5. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

asktolik Thank U Sir Those terms are really new for m and Really happy To hear Them,i will do good research on These all.

6. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

But please ask Me how am gonna earn money bcs no One hasn't asked me fr my bank account,i have inserted admob and there is 0.02$ earning As i tested in my mobile but whats the process and who give us money,and i haven't created a google play developer accouny buy am gonna make today.

7. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Prepare to promote it via App Store Optimization. Firstly, you need to know what is ASO: http://www.asotop1.com/blog/what-is-aso/

In order to help app rank higher, the app needs more organic installs, high rating and positive reviews.

1. Submit your App to App Review Websites

App review websites can do more to promote mobile apps in one day than you can do in months. Be sure to study their requirements for inclusion and pitch them carefully. If you are accepted it will be well worth the time that you spent seeking it.

2. Exchange installs & reviews
    Some forums and social media networks will help publishers exchange installs and reviews each other, such as Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/351508884973782/

However, generating installs or reviews from real publishers will take much longer time. Because it is not so easy to get some ones to help you and some of them will not do same for you.

3. App store reviews

This reviews provider will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

8. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

ASOtop1,Thanku Sir for Giving ME a realistic guide rather Than Just pointing main Points,heartly thanks For The effort,i Didn't know About 1st step Well,can u please explain That A bit about how can I reach app Review websites.and That fb group idea is completely New And really creative .and I believe My game Is good and can do Well,Thanku Sir again Fr realistic guidance.

9. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Do you have any budget to promote your app?

Free: Search group in Facebook, such as app review exchange, app promotion, iOS/Android app, it will show you many results. Then you may join it to share your app link and exchange reviews with others.

Paid: Buy downloads and reviews from the site I mentioned before.

Arshpreet likes this.