Game Design Stream

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by DeadlySeriousMedia, Nov 8, 2015.

1. DeadlySeriousMedia

DeadlySeriousMedia Avid Boxer

We are going to start streaming some of our design on twitch. They will be archived on our youtube channel.

Anyone interested to see how we go about designing and some of our thought processes behind game design we will be doing these from time to time.

This video shows a WIP we are designing for a future BuildBox title.

2. Kevin W

Kevin W Avid Boxer

@DeadlySeriousMedia - watched earlier when I saw the twitter link, really cool man - do you always prototype in Flash?

3. DeadlySeriousMedia

@Kevin W We do all the assets in flash. I start with trusty Pen and Paper when thinking about design then move to flash when it's time to start making assets. When designing them I always try to lay them in a level type layout to make sure everything fits together.

Kevin W likes this.
  4. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

@DeadlySeriousMedia I enjoyed watching your video. You're so talented, it's amazing! :) Are you planning to do more of these types of videos?

5. DeadlySeriousMedia

@trygiimusic Thanks, we are planning on doing more. I think a UI one for the game you saw then future design. Just a way to help spread some knowledge. :)