Export For Ios On Pc?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Snow, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Snow

Snow Boxer

I don't know if I can do that, but since I have no mac or know someone that has, it is getting REALLY FRUSTRATING. I have already finished my first three games, they are already on google play, but I can't find a way to expand to the app store without a mac.
    Please tell me there is a way. If I had a mac I could actually export for both android and iOS, but on PC I only can do that for android? If this is the case, what the hell is apple thinking? I don't know what to do, and no publisher will come to an agreement with me if I don't have an iOS version of the games. Purchasing a mac at this point is not an option, the only way I can think of is sending the folders to someone online to convert to iOS, but I don't know anyone I can trust, plus every time I want to update the game I am going to be obligated to do the same thing again and again? I am stuck... Please help me out with your knowledge on the topic

2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Check out macincloud.com - with that you can rent a Mac in the cloud (as the name implies...)

3. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer