Downloading Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by whagler, Jun 18, 2017.

1. whagler

whagler Boxer

This is the error that im getting and when i try and download it crashes and im using api23

Device(s) with issues
    Samsing Galaxy S7 Edge (hero2lte) - Android 6.0
    Google Pixel (sailfish) - Android 7.1
    Google Pixel (sailfish) - —

Exceptions
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.CommodiousGa
    mes.Jumper/com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/lib/arm, /data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.CommodiousGames.Jumper/com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/lib/arm, /system/fake-libs, /data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-1/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.CommodiousGames.Jumper/com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.CommodiousGames.Jumps.PTPlayer" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-xGtUJtGuPP-wiaGfwxneBg==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-xGtUJtGuPP-wiaGfwxneBg==/lib/arm, /system/fake-libs, /data/app/com.CommodiousGames.Jumper-xGtUJtGuPP-wiaGfwxneBg==/base.apk!/lib/armeabi-v7a, /system/lib, /vendor/lib]]
    [​IMG]

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

what are you trying to download?

3. whagler

whagler Boxer

its my game i was told to use api 23 on windows and now im getting this error from google play and when i open it crashes my phone is 7.0

playsgames6666 likes this.
  4. playsgames6666

what is your bindle ID?
    com.CommodiousGames.Jumper/com.CommodiousGames.Jumps
    why do you have the above.
    also check your version code. it should be 1 or 2 or 3, make sure its not 1.0, or 2.0 or so on.
    also i would try api 22,
    for lower device version maybe? not to sure on that though.

5. whagler

whagler Boxer

thats from google play and hmm ill try that

6. playsgames6666

so your game is in the store live already?
    send a link and i will try download it and have a look.

7. whagler

whagler Boxer

I put it in closed beta and 3 min later i got this code i rolled it out to see if there was a problem and it would crash. so i unpublished the game. maybe eclipse is installed improperly