Different Charakter Scale

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by sebas, Mar 25, 2019.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

I want to know, is there a way to change the scale from different charakters?
    When i choose the charakter in my scene i can change the scale from him, but after that, the scale from all my other charakters changes.
    So please anybody can tell me what i can do?
    Thanks a lot. charakter scale.JPG

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

A couple of ways to do this. One, is to lock the larger scale characters to those levels. So when a player presses PLAY, you have a hidden character button overlayed on the PLAY, that unlocks the larger scale character for that level only.

Or, you could use a transform logic piece and use that to scale the character in the level, then just before the end, have it scale back to its original size. Ideally you dont want the player to see this, so if you create an extra level - like a 'ready, steady - go'. - or whatever works - you can have a black background with the character and transform logic under it, so the character passes over, then scales and is ready for the level on the next scene. Then do the same for exiting the level

3. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

AirPlane is collecting eggs. how on earth.

4. kelvin_ye

kelvin_ye Boxer

Instead of changing the character's scale within the world, you can try changing the scale of the individual character in its Default Animation.(Check screenshot below)

Attached Files: