Creating From Scratch

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ipad666, May 8, 2018.

1. ipad666

ipad666 Boxer

hey guys pls help i am having some issues in understanding how buildbox functions

first thing is i want to create something form scratch but gameplay have templates so i have to use that and modify or i can able to create anything without those templates ?

second issue is i don't see any art bundles, animation templetes how to get it ?
    it should have been added with package right ? but i don't see it anywhere now how to get it ?

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Welcome! The art bundle or 'Everything' Collection is a $35+ bonus. So if you are an Indie or Pro member, you will have access to this. Normally, the links are sent in another email - so check your spam filter.
    If you still didn't get it, email support@buildbox.com and they will take care of it.

If you want to start a new project, the default templates are the starting point. You can adjust everything here. You can delete anything you don't want, but they have essential character movement and direction, depending on the game you wish to play. But if you just want to play around with the software, delete everything and add your own stuff.