Choose From Windows If...

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by abdussadik, Aug 30, 2016.

1. abdussadik

abdussadik Boxer

Hello

I searched forum about this question, but coudn't find any solution, if you know any post related to this question please give a link or can you help me to solve this question?

Platform Game:

Running and Shooting

Character runs and shoots, he has options to buy different weapons (using actions to buy weapons and change it). There is no problem with buying and playing, everything is working OK, but I have one issue when coins are not enough to buy a weapon. While running character wants to change his weapon and he should buy from store. there is a Weapons window to buy it. And he has enough coins to buy it. He buys and continue to play game with his new weapon. But when there is not enough coins, he cannot buy and returns playing with his old (previous) weapon.

I want to do that, when coins not enough, when player clicks buy button, it should show Coins shop, and if he wants, there he can buy coins for real money. I have draw sketch to understand the problem easily. Please have a look and if anyone has used such function can you share it.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. abdussadik

abdussadik Boxer

is there anybody who can help?

3. BeeDhan

BeeDhan Avid Boxer

Yes anyone i also want this so i am facing problem

abdussadik likes this.