Bullet Collision With Object To Win/gameover

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by karnak, Aug 27, 2017.

1. karnak

karnak Boxer

Hi guys!

I'm a little bit lost. I have game idea but I can not finish my last part of it :(

Scenario is that; Character is on Path logic to move left-right. In front of it we have bullet and on UI character button with Shoot action. I want if player shots bullet to green square redirect to Win UI or if he shoot orange one, redirect to Game over screen.

Any ideas how to make that?

Big thanks!

[​IMG]

2. karnak

karnak Boxer

I'm trying with menu jump but as I see, objects can not collide with menu jump action :(

3. silverronin

silverronin Boxer

Hello People, anyone have an answer to this problem enlighten us Thank you :)

4. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

@karnak @silverronin For game over part : under orange object as in question place an action under defeated animation.Set size to that action so that on defeat the action must touch the character there by it will lead to game over as character collides with defeated object.
    And for Win UI --add a coin/action in defeat same as above and set coint value/points.Lets say 1 point for defeat/kill.Also place an even observer on UI and set session point/coin as 1.Connect that event observer to WIN UI.So on shooting green square the square gets defeated showing defeated animation which touches character awarding 1 point and it would take you to win ui screen.

5. silverronin

silverronin Boxer

@TheGameAppStudio you mean to make the shattered pieces of the object touches the Character and trigger the lose right ?
    it would be great if it works since i need multiple objects as enemy and multiple as don't touch or you lose :) .
    i'll try it and see hope it works

6. TheGameAppStudio

Well not the shattered pieces.It won't be good right to wait for the shattered piece( if there are pieces ) to come and hit the character.Just one action.Make that invisible and increase the width and height to hit character quick.

7. silverronin

silverronin Boxer

well i've been trying for a while i didn't succeed in making it happen like you explained, but just stumbled on this method a limited but working so far(not sure if it will work afyer adding scenes..) i can kill character only one character to get game over not sure how to make many as charachter and which ever get shoot result in a gameover

8. TheGameAppStudio

I think you are confusing characters and objects.The solution above is to defeat one character.

9. silverronin

silverronin Boxer

yes, but my game has many enemies that needs to be killed and give points even combo bonus if possible and allies that will trigger game over if hit, sorry if i wasn't clear or made a mistake before, my way didn't work sadly