Buildbox Software Lagging and Crashes

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by trygii, Dec 3, 2015.

1. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

The more scenes and images I add the more it seems to lag. Saving is also taking a long time. I have currently 40 scenes and my goal is to make about 200, so that would be a nightmare.

I'm on windows 8.1 and have 8GB Ram.

Do any people who have either a windows 8 or 10 experience this? I'm planning to update to windows 10 but I don't know how Buildbox will handle that. Could anyone who have windows 10 share whether Buildbox works correctly?

2. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

Alright, I'm on scene 63 and I can't duplicate a scene anymore. Buildbox crashes. What can I do now?

3. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

Buildbox should run fine on Windows 10, I have a machine that operates with it. Email support with the file linked at support@buildbox.com and they can help troubleshoot with you on this

4. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

Since there are many BBxers who have games with more than 63 scenes (we should see the complexity) I would say that it's safe to assume that is a memory issue. Did you try checking in the Task Manager what is the memory footprint of Buildbox with your project loaded? Have you tried closing any other running process to free extra memory?