BUILDBOX is an >ONE Way game style?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ionicapetrica98, Oct 27, 2015.

1. ionicapetrica98

ionicapetrica98 Boxer

Hello, sorry for my english! I want to start to make a platformer, adventure game.. and i looking for engine.

I want to know if BuildBox allow to make 2 way games style.

For example if a player forgot one item, he can't turn back, because all platform dissapeared.
    (one of my friends tell me this is a major bug)

This is correct? Will be fixed?

2. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

This is controlled by the Project Settings Del Thresholds values. The larger the values to more objects a game will retain longer, but you risk memory issues with too many objects so be careful with this on older/less powerful platforms.

3. ionicapetrica98

ionicapetrica98 Boxer

Thanks for your quick reply! Very Usefull! Also i think is a good ideea to place transparent png sometimes one direction collision to prevent users to go back infinittly.

Another quick question!
    Ground Collision: MP3 file - played when character collides with the ground. It seems that is not working. i looking for ipad games created whith BuildBox on Appstore (Cuby`s Quest.) and there is no Ground Collision sound there.

PS.
    I think you have a great engine game, and a beautiful software. 2$$$ dollars allot of money here. I will talk to all my friends and maby we buy collectivy. :)

4. ajcoryat

ajcoryat Avid Boxer

Just to let you know... the BB purchase is limited to 2 computer licenses. So unless all your friends want to share 2 computers, think again