App store - Resubmission

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by kodagames, Dec 20, 2015.

1. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

My app was rejected due to not having a restore purchase button which I've added and to be able to upload it through Archiver (Xcode) I had to change the build version to 1.1 (instead of 1.0).

So my question is in iTunes connect I see iOS 1.0 rejected do I submit a whole new application and re-ad all of the images, videos, etc.. or is there a way to upload this newer version for submission without having to do all of that?

I greatly appreciate the help!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Just upload the new update via Archiver and select the new build number when adding it. You do not need to create a new version with images for submission. To your users they will still see v1.0 but ur v1.1 is not visible to them, only for your tracking

3. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

@sysads
    Thank you sir I found it I needed to hover over the 1.0 version and delete it then select the newer version (1.1 in iTunes) Phew.. Thank you so much!

4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Yea that is it. Glad you solved it :D

kodagames likes this.
  5. kodagames

kodagames Avid Boxer

Hopefully, it gets approved and I don't have to create a new In-app purchase product ID currently its red but I fixed what they wanted by adding the restore purchase button and let them know I fixed it with version 1.1 in the app review information notes. Next time I think it might be easier to create a new product ID within buildbox and a new IAP under activity... we shall see :)

Thank you @sysads

6. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Nah you should be fine :D