Admob Low Show Rate Ios

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by ZAMAXT, Aug 26, 2021.

1. ZAMAXT

ZAMAXT Boxer

Hi - Does anyone know why my show rate of ads using Admob has dropped since February 2021?

If you look at the attached I was getting low requests from July 2020 to Jan 2021, with show rates of 25-60%. Thats not great, but from Feb 2021 the show rates have dropped to 0.15%-0.25%.

My ad requests in this period have increased from around 100 to several thousand, but the impressions are lower now than they were previously.

If anyone has a reason for this please share? Note I have largely not touched anything on these games or my IOS account in the last 9 months.

Attached Files:

2. khaelou

khaelou Boxer

Hmm this is a little odd, my show rate on my apps was low for 2 months before obtaining a 100% show rate. Google placed an ad-serving limit on my games for that period since I forgot to use a test device for the Android builds before I released. You can refer to their support page on the issue which may clear a few things up.

I would recommend checking for any errors in the policy center of Admob, I apologize if this doesn't help in anyway though I believe it may lead you in the correct direction. We all know the pain of trying to contact Google's support with no valid/justifiable response o_O

ZAMAXT likes this.
  3. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

Are you using Buildbox Classic and which version

4. ZAMAXT

ZAMAXT Boxer

That one was in Buildbox 3D (just a two 2D world)