Action Button Activated By Second Finger?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Snow, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Snow

Snow Boxer

Well, I have a game where you control the character like LINE ZEN, with the exception that the character also shoots bullets. Basically what I want to do is use one finger to control the character, and with a different finger, touch ANYWHERE on the screen and shoot bullets.

I made it so that the bullets are shot by the touch of an action button, because the shoot button didnt work properly, since one finger has to be pressed on the screen all the time (the one that controls the character), which means that bullets were being shot all the time.

But the problem I have now is that because one finger has to be pressed on the screen all the time, that means that the action button is also pressed all the time, and if I touch it with a second finger it doesn't work..

Is there a way to fix this or any other possible workarounds?

Thanks in advance!

This is how I set things up, if you want to test for yourselves:
    UI screen: 2 buttons that take the whole screen: 1st button: "Joystick button" (the one that controls the character)
    2nd button: "Action button", that activates the action that shoots a bullet, NOT block touch through.