About Annual Pricing And Bb 3

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by SAvas, Oct 14, 2018.

1. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

Hello there. I want to buy Buildbox annually. But BB 3 will be included in this, there is no information. Will I also pay for BB 3? Why isn't this clarified? It's ridiculous to wait. I want to buy, but then I don't want to encounter a bad situation. Can someone make an official statement? If I buy annually, will I have it when BB 3 is released? Thanks

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

BB3 is included with EVERY subscription tier, and on the full purchase. It has been the way with BB1 to BB2 and BB2 to BB3.

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Whatever option you choose All Subscription include Buildbox 2 and Buildbox 3 Beta and Buildbox 1 as I assume, also you wil get a set of sound, art and game source code.

PS- Buildbox 3 still in beta and can't make any game just for your info

4. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

I would like to point out that this deal is for indie and up, plus customers do not get the "everything collection" however, yes you are right with Buildbox 2 and 3, but 1 is phased out, just like 2 will be at some point. Buildbox is the product and 1, 2 and 3 are all versions of said product

5. SAvas

SAvas Boxer

I emailed support @ buildbox. And I asked about it. Mike's answer: "BB 3 beta is included in the plans. But the price of BB 3 is not yet clear"
    This is really ridiculous. Buildbox is a great product. But marketing and price policies are very bad. I want to pay a year. But I do not know what to buy for the money I paid. I don't know if my money's going to be wasted or not. What should I pay for now? Anybody have an idea?

6. Josh (Nology Games)

Josh (Nology Games) Avid Boxer

If you pay for a year subscription of buildbox and buildbox 2 gets phased out (which it will) then your subscription will be for buildbox 3. As I said buildbox 2 and 3 are classed as the same entity.