Getting ads to work in game

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by PaulW, Feb 17, 2016.

1. PaulW

PaulW Boxer

Hi,

It's my first time using BB and I'm trying to do as much research as I can, however my problem seems to be so simple, I can't find a solution... which makes me feel dumb. However if anyone would be able to help me, that would be awesome.

I have a game which I have a no ads button - this isn't setup yet however its just 'there' until I learn how to do that. However the problem is, I can't seem to get any of the ads to play. For both iOS and Android, I have inputted my Chartboost IDs, RevMob media ID and Applovin IDs. Then in the menu below, I've selected the appropriate Banner Network and also the Interstitial Network from the selections available.

I want an advertisement to play when the game is over, and a banner advert to be on the bottom of all the non-in game menus.

I have setup this for my game over menu hoping they would play. I just can't seem to get any of the ad networks to show?

Any ideas?

Attached Files:

2. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Are you viewing this on a device? Note that Ads will not display in the Buildbox simulator.

3. PaulW

PaulW Boxer

I tried building it and running it on an iOS device after exporting, then opening in Xcode and then running?

Thanks AndyG for your reply.

4. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Have you added the necessary info in the Advertisements tab of Project Settings?