Xcode 10 You Don't Have The Permission

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Serhat, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Hi! I just try to add adv. in my game but I am challenging some issues.

I followed all instructions from here

After all of that when I build my project, I got a ''linker command failed with exit code 1'' error.

I changed my Build Architect and it works!!!

but now when I try to run on my device I am taking an
    ''The file “PZPlayer” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it.''

I will share my current values. Please help me, I am working for that my whole 2 days. :)

Xcode 10, BB 2.1

Architectures: armv7, armv7s, ARCHS_STANDART
    Valid Architectures: armv7s, armv7

I add some SS.

Attached Files:

2. Kanishk Sachdeva

Kanishk Sachdeva Avid Boxer

I am getting the same linker command error when trying to add MoPub ads , could you please tell me a solution to this problem as well.
    I get another ads/PTAdcontroller.h file not found or MoPub.h file not found, sometimes both sometimes individually.
    I think your and mine problem is the same and support isn't helping as well.
    Did you try to contact support and hear anything from them ?

3. Kanishk Sachdeva

What is an architecture , how do you add or remove them and what changes are needed to make in architecture to solve this problem ?
    If you could explain it in a little detail.

4. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Okey I have a solution finally and it works perfectly.

I set Xcode 9.4.1 from developer.apple.com and I refresh same things with Xcode9.4.1 it works!! But I faced to new problem, Xcode 9.4.1 is only using with iOS 11.4 and below, so I can't test in my device( 6S ios12).

I saved Xcode project in Xcode 9.4.1 and open same project with Xcode10, works perfectly!!!

I never changed anything, all things are same with the video.

5. Kanishk Sachdeva

I am using MoPub Mediation.
    I will try something similar to what you did , hope that works for me.
    I have not yet paid the Apple Developer Fees of 99 dollars, will do it today and create an account, then I might be able to download a previous version of Xcode , currently it is not showing any version Xcode 9 when I login there.
    On a side note one question, is it possible to have two Xcode running on your macbook at the same time ?

6. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Dude you dont need a pay for previous Xcode version, just create apple developer accout( dont pay anything) and search on google “xcode 9 download” links directly get you apple developer web site. Even I dont have 99$ developer account.

Trust me two different versions work perfectly on same mac. You just need right click on icon and choose open with xcode 9 the xcode 10.

7. Kanishk Sachdeva

Okay , thanks for it.
    I have one more question , would be glad if you could answer it.
    What are architectures and do I now need to change any manually or just first open my project with Xcode 9 and then Xcode 10 to let go of this error ?
    Thanks in advance.

8. Kanishk Sachdeva

In my case there is a linker command error that says that in my libs the ads thing is a file and not a directory which should be supposed to be a directory. I think my problem is a little bit different from yours. I am sometime getting this error sometimes other error like ads/PTAdcontroller.h file not found and MoPub.h file not found, sometimes these error are individual sometimes they are in a combination of two.
    By the way are you using BB3 or BB3 ?

9. Serhat

Serhat Boxer

Okey, Actually I am not a expert about this but I will try to help you.

Architectures are likes using platform with different device. For example for 5S---- arm64. You can change your architecture type from build settings.( you can add or extract via (+ and -)

You are right, your problem is different from mine. If you are using old BB version as me.(mine is 2.1) you can use old version of Xcode.
    I hope Xcode 9 will solve your issue.