Would The Community Like A Product Hunt Like Site?

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by nlegler22, Aug 12, 2016.

1. nlegler22

nlegler22 Boxer

Hey everyone I know I am fresh to the forum but wanted to reach out and ask a simple question.

Would the community like a place where they can submit their game(s) and also vote on other's games? Similar to how Product Hunt looks?

What would be possible is submitting your new built games and other games that were built with BuildBox, see them listed, visit the app store to download them, upvote the best ones daily...

I thought this could be a good fun way to have the community have a place they could do this? I wanted to validate this idea before I started working on it.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Why do you think a Buildbox exclusive Product Hunt would be of interest?

I admit, I have no clue how Product Hunt works. Does it help anything with the promotional part of the publishing?

3. nlegler22

nlegler22 Boxer

You really should spend some time and research how Product Hunt has grown. Truly is fascinating. As far as helping with promotional parts it can do wonders but the issue is getting on there now days.

That is why I was thinking something similar to PH where developers/publishers could share their new games, visitors can see them, vote on them, etc.

Christoph likes this.