Which Ad Networks Are Working With Buidlbox?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by sebas, Apr 16, 2019.

1. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hi boxers, i want to publish my game now.But i'm a littlebit confused which Adnetwork i have to use, because i didn't hear something good about Heyzap.
    So please anyone can telling me, which networks are actually the best solution for buildbox and please if you're know any of the latest turorials how to add them, please leave the link here.

Thanks a lot!

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

If this is for BB2, then probably the ones already supported. The SDKs are pretty out of date too so it will be trial and error. Admob and Chartboost are the better ones. Heyzap was used for rewarded videos.

3. sebas

sebas Boxer

Thanks a lot ;-) And now what are the next steps to do to getting Admob and chartboost?
    Sorry for these noob questions, but its my first game.

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Just follow the normal steps as set out in the online documentation. Set up your accounts and copy/paste your account ids etc in the advertising section(COG Wheel) in Buildbox

5. sebas

sebas Boxer

I don't know how i can send an ID to the wheel, but ok.Can you please tell me that is correct what i did there?And where i find the Admob Banner?Thanks! Admob.PNG Admob1.PNG Admob2.PNG

6. sebas

sebas Boxer

Hey Boxers, an anybody help please and telling me these settings are correct or no?
    I think this will be not a complicated question ;-)
    Thanks.

7. itzonator

itzonator Serious Boxer

Admob banner is missing, create one from Admob console. And make sure you have enough space at the bottom of your game (if the ad banner does not cover any game buttons).

8. sebas

sebas Boxer

Chartboost.PNG
    Thanks, i already got it ;-)
    But now, i think i have another issue, because i need to find my store identifier ID for Google Play store.
    And i think i can export my game only then when i already filled in my store identifier ID.IS that correct?

And im also already registrered at chartboost, so please where i find my chartboost ID? Because i have to finn them in there before i can export my game.
    Thanks a lot. Store Identifier.PNG

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019