What Is The Trending Games In 2020?

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by yammna00, Apr 2, 2020.

1. yammna00

yammna00 Boxer

Hi, i am looking for the trending games in 2020. if you know the trending games please share it with me.

Martyna likes this.
  2. dpowers20

dpowers20 Boxer

MOBA games have been trending since last year. Ive been playing a lot of Mobile Legends its the top grossing game in the App Store. First person shooter like COD and PUBG are also on top of the list. Ive been playing a lot of mobile games lately, this is why I have my charging case in my phone. If you want to extend your battery life, you should check out this website.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  3. munro258

munro258 Boxer

Below games are trending on play store:
    1. PubG Mobile - One of the top trending battle game. You have to battle with 100 more players in the game.
    2. Coin Master - This game requires attack, spins and raids to build viking village to the top.
    3. Ultimate Teen Patti - This is one of the most popular card game in India. You can play this game online with millions of players.
    4. Garena Free Fire - This is survival shooter game where you are place on a remote island to pit against 40 other players.
    5. Lords Mobile - This is role playing strategy game. You have to battle with other emperors to prove yourself as the world's greatest warloads.
    6. Candy Crush Saga - This is most play games to pass time. In the game you have to match 3 or more candies to progress to next level in the game.
    But Personally I like to play pokemon omega ruby and I download pokemon omega ruby game at this place. This is my favorite game.

4. Martyna

Martyna Boxer

I think Brain Games are trending from first months of 2020, the leader games are brain out and brain test and the other copied from them!

5. Martyna

Martyna Boxer

In google trend you can see brain out trends!

Attached Files: