User Data Deletion - Callback Url Or Instruction For Facebook App

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by volcank, Feb 7, 2021.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

I was trying to make one of my games live at facebook developer dashboard cause it wanted me to setup a USer Data Deletion. So when I click hit live this is what comes up:

Before switching to live mode, you must provide both a valid Privacy Policy URL and data deletion information. Update this information in Basic Settings on App Dashboard

And there this is the instructions given in basic settings:
    Before switching to live mode, you must provide both a valid Privacy Policy URL and data deletion information. Update this information in Basic Settings on App Dashboard

This is how it is done in a link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/development/create-an-app/app-dashboard/data-deletion-callback

But considering me and many people here making games nocode I would appreciate if Buildbox Team created a tutorial or at least implement that inside the facebook SDK inside Buildbox so we do less on facebook dashboard side. Cause right now if I speaking for myself wanted to test a game with a publisher I can not cause I can not make the game live. I would appreicate if you could have a look at it. @Sean Buildbox

Best
    Volkan

2. Serryhoofd

Serryhoofd Boxer

Hi!

Did you found a solution to going live?

Cheers

3. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

This is something more server side than anything to do with Buildbox. Facebook now checks that you have an active privacy policy and, if you published on Android, it will even check that your store page. You can use both links provided below to help.

You don't need to use data call back, just the deletion

Privacy Policy
    Call back URL

Free privacy policy generator

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Serryhoofd likes this.