Trump Vs Zombies

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by spicedbeangames, Sep 16, 2016.

1. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Some of the 'spice' I wanted to add either wasn't possible or I hit a road block in trying to make something work. I am thinking of adding something extra but download wise, it has been pretty disappointing if I am honest. I guess I missed the boat lol

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Ahhh, don't know what your downloads are but wait a week or two do a an update, and swap the categories that you chose around.
    So put your first choice second and second choice first. Or try another category , then release it on a saturday or maybe sunday,
    It will get a few more downloads.

3. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

hey Ur game Is good and unique I Guess and contains some Speacil Keywords So I am Assuming ASO is Great but Why aren't U getting Downloads, I believe This game deserves atleast 50k to 100k downloads Then Why, How we gonna Be Succesfull if none Of our Game getting Atleast 100k,why We must Find The answer and help Each Other

blackswan and spicedbeangames like this.
  4. spicedbeangames

Yeah I did that with Update 1.1 and added an edited version of the trailer to App Store. Android downloads are even worse than iOS but it did manage to peak @ #111 in the UK Action chart lol.

playsgames6666 likes this.
  5. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

dont be disappointed android game always would be worse it allways need a little push thats why marketing is important.

6. spicedbeangames

I dont really worry about Android to be honest. I just use it as a dumbing/test ground. In all honesty, I did expect to reach around 1k downloads on iOS but way, way under that - which is disappointing.

Probably spend the weekend key word searching but then again, it could be down to this new Apple Search thing too which has impacted downloads.

playsgames6666 likes this.
  7. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

what i know Is,marketing is The Only key To Success,that new game by ketchapp wall Switch is a worse game,but due To Marketing They Still gonna Get thousands of downloads,i have Seen some great Examples where Even touch Controls Don't Work but due To marketing a Game without control getting downloads.These days Its all Depends On Luck,

8. spicedbeangames

Ketchapp have a vast player base, so they do a ton of cross promotional work within their own apps.

Still the experience has taught me how to push buildbox to some limits and try out new things - which was the general idea of this game. 2 other titles are in the works which are totally different.

9. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

i will Be Really Happy to see all Ur titles growing and get a chance To learn Something From u,yeah thats The Point marketing Does Much More Than developing aND BEST PART IS making Takes a Lot but a well Devloped fanbase requires nothing,ketchapp Will make Money doesn't Matter what but bcs atleast 100k Downloads are confirmed with Just some posts and Videos but developer Still Have to Work hard by hoping for Something In Retunrn,not trying to Demotivate bcs I Too belive In trying Till Success.

10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Trump games are difficult to succeed. There are so much of them. My game was a failure as well and I published in late April. Because mine was censored in the Appstore, I was much more successful on Android. But I don't get more than $10 per month. And actually, looking at my Heyzap dashboard, the last two weeks it is at zero income... So people probably are just too annoyed in the meantime for this kind of games.

Arshpreet and playsgames6666 like this.
  11. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Honestly Say I see u all as great Developers and consider Myself a noob,i feel demotivated when games developed by U don't get Enough Downloads,Thats Why I always Wonder where Is The prob.

12. spicedbeangames

I wouldn't lose spirit. It took the makers of Angry Birds 60 Apps until they hit success with Angry Birds. It's life but importantly, its how you bounce back that makes you better.

blackswan likes this.
  13. spicedbeangames

Hey all - A new game update has just hit all app stores

UPDATE: ARCADE MODE

The new festive update is now live on all App Stores. Not even Santa is safe from being 'Zombiefied' as you 'Run & Gun' against new Santa Zombies on ground and air brought to you in the new Arcade Mode game update which also brings some game improves and bug fixes.

[​IMG]