Trophy Room

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by icatt23, Aug 9, 2017.

1. icatt23

icatt23 Boxer

I'm new and have looked on the forum, but found no answers. Is there a way to create a trophy room? Lets say you get a new trophy when a distance is reached or a certain amount of items are collected. Can we build a trophy room so the users can view the trophies they have collected. Hardcore and casual gamer's love viewing their achievements.

2. icatt23

icatt23 Boxer

Or.... how about a trophy room that has the trophies greyed out and once you pass a certain distance or collect certain items the trophies come into color.

3. icatt23

icatt23 Boxer

So I guess this is impossible. That's a shame. Something like this would dramatically increase users retention. User retention is extremely important for the ad based games we will be making with Buildbox.

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Has Buildbox achievements built in? No. But check out the game Astroscape. It has a Trophy room. And yes, you certainly could improvise greyed out trophies or something with event observers for example. Or maybe even with some fake empty levels that are unlocked after a certain score and with this you could make the greyed/colored thing you want to do as well. Just two ways of approaching it. Definitely doable.

swiftcurrent and icatt23 like this.
  5. icatt23

icatt23 Boxer

Will research into your advice. I appreciate it.

Trump vs the World. Nice game. Good game control and graphics. I enjoy playing it. Gave it a 5 star rating on Google Play and clicked on some video ads to give you some coins. I have another question if you don't mind providing feedback again. Do you get paid for clicks on video ads or only from install from the video ads?