Transaction Error - Can Not Connect To Itunes For Remove Ad

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by freak7, Mar 24, 2020.

1. freak7

freak7 Boxer

Hello,

I have a problem about Remove AD IAP in my apps.

When i click remove ad IAP, i got this error "Transaction Error - Can not connect to iTUNES Store)
    I got rejected by Apple for this reason.

I already contacted support a few days ago but got no reply still.

Did anyone have same problem? I'm sure i'm doing everything right. I set store identifier at both Buildbox and App store developer page.

2. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Check ID and agreements, tax and banking on app store connect. There must be everything exactly filled out

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. Ivan Perfetti

Ivan Perfetti Avid Boxer

@freak7 I had this problem and just solved it. What @Jaro says is right but there is more.
    In my case I had everything in order in the App Store Connect but then I discovered I was using the wrong IAP ID in Buildbox, you should use the Product ID and not the Apple ID (check the picture).

iap.png

Also, if you haven't done it yet, you should also setup a Sandbox tester user and doing so use an email address that has never been associated with an iTunes Account, never login with it or it will get invalidated, this is specified by Apple as well as from other sources.
    On your testing iPhone or wahatever iOS device you're using for testing you'll need to logout from your previous account, then just launch your game on the device and login with the newaccount when requested.
    I ended up making a new gmail account just to test IAPs and this all solved the problem to me.
    Hope this might help you as well.