Tiny Pixel Dungeon

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by HG-2018, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Marclb

Marclb Boxer

I agree with you. I started with BB3 and as soon as I tested BB2 I switched to it and barely use BB3. I've also seen problems with 2D BB3, when you add a lot of objects some stop showing up.

Nice work on the game by the way, I am working on a platformer myself and know how much time level design needs. I could tell that you've put a lot of time into this!
    Publish your games on Amazon. Admob now supports it and you might get more downloads there than Google Play because your app will be more visible to search.

HG-2018 likes this.
  2. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Thank you for your praise. Yes, a lot of time and work went into the game. I had thought about Amazon, but it's not worth it. I also have it at Apple l, but unfortunately I can no longer update any of my games at Apple because guidline 4.5 or so. I have written several times with them but never come to a result. Even the buildbox support does not help. There were and are problems because of buildbox and Apple recognizes the code as a copy of every other buildbox game. I will probably just stay with Android. Apple has not brought me much even so.

3. Pandzzz

Pandzzz Boxer

This game looks awesome! Im gonna have a play :D. Good work!

HG-2018 likes this.
  4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

New Gameplay Videos

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
    Jaro, Marclb and wmfear like this.
  5. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Update for Android