Switching to Android - Google Play in the settings tab

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by travis0225, Nov 8, 2015.

1. travis0225

travis0225 Boxer

Everytime i try to switch the Application Store from "Apple iOS App Store" to "Google Play" it doesn't work. I then hit Ok after switching it.

If i try to hit play all i get is Apple products in the drop down tab. When i go to the settings tab, its back to the Apple Store. Even if i try to switch it to Google Play then hit ok and click back on the settings tab, it's switched back to the Apple store,

It keeps switching it back to the Apple Store.

Can someone help me with this? I can't preview it on android devices, its very frustrating :(.

2. darren

darren Avid Boxer

http://i.imgur.com/WIxUpRt.gifv
    [​IMG]
    the built in preview mode does not preview android...it previews a few Apple aspect ratios (plus 1080 hd tv)
    you will need to export the project to android and install on a device to see it on an android device

3. travis0225

travis0225 Boxer

See when i switch that to Google Play and press Ok. Then if I go back into the settings its switched back to Apple iOS App Store

4. Perry

Perry Avid Boxer

It will always do that for some reason. Whatever information you enter into the Google Play section will still be there later when you go back as long as you hit the "OK" after. I was confused about it at first, but it's just the default one that shows when you open settings.

5. travis0225

travis0225 Boxer

ok Thank you! Wasn't sure if i was doing something wrong or not.

But now i have one more question, how do i integrate AppLovin into my game? Ive signed up etc, but it wont give me the Key because it keeps telling me to install the sdk?