Super Mm Run Buildbox 2 Template

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by ramiucef, Jan 27, 2017.

1. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Hi ,
    Today i find this game on Chupamobile , Super MM Run made with buildbox

it's not like if the game is unique ( since it's a plateformer like mario run ) , but the most important thing is how buildbox can easily make game with a lot of mario run features and gameplay, like wall jump, super jump/bounce .

( if anyone know how to make wall jump like this game , please don't hesitate to share how you did it, i already searched the forum and didn't find how . )

it's really great to see that buildbox can keep up with all the new trend games , with the ability to make games like crossy road, mario run ... and the most important , unique and new style games like color switch .

2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

It's actually pretty easy to do.

I made a 2 game objects and called it bounceLEFT and bounceRIGHT. Set opacity to 0.02 so its faded.
    Then on your character you add 2 advance move components. One for bounce left and other for bounce right
    Drag in the animations for the bounce/jump
    Then use these settings. (You need to play with these to get the desire effect)
    RIGHT
    Velocity -20/40
    Mathematical Operation (add)
    Event - Collision
    Affected Asset - BounceRIGHT
    Time out 0.1

LEFT
    Velocity 10/5
    Mathematical Operation (add)
    Event - Collision
    Affected Asset - BounceLEFT
    Time out 0.1

Then place these bounce objects over the parts you want the character to have that kind of bounce.

ramiucef likes this.
  3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

@spicedbeangames awesome, i will try your tips . thanks a lot for the fast and great reply .