[sherbet]

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by AppNasty, Dec 22, 2016.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    playsgames6666 likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Update submitted.
    Added two new game types, Chocolate and Strawberry.
    Changed music.
    Made some random optimizations.

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I'm curious, do you get any downloads and revenue with those small games you are publishing? I'm still between doing big stuff (which needs a lot of time) or quantity.

Nihat and AppNasty like this.
  4. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Also curious

AppNasty likes this.
  5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Not really. I make money using BB in different way. But as for apps n games, Only one that makes any money is How To Draw Cars. About $200 a month. But as i have said in other posts, i use BB to make more money in different ways. But i still make games and slap them up on store to add content. Build up my stores entertainment value. Once i get enough games and apps up ill then market it all. But as i do with my viral FB posts and pages, You never want only a little content and then market. Otherwise people will leave. You want them to come and have plenty of things to do.

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Oh and i also make some game money via uploading the files [apk etc] to torrent sites and whatnot.

7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I also have about 5 big projects i work on in BB. But inbetween them i make these little "default" basic bb games. just to get content up. But my big stuff.....some no one has done with BB yet. So excited to get them finished.

8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

As for Quality or Quantity, my motto is this, Work on the big stuff but also hop over to quick default basic stuff. Build your content. Remember that most people who frequent the stores dont know about BB. So take the basic BB templates and tweak them up. Get your mindset in making and then releasing games. EVen if some take no effort at all and there are one million of them out. I never trust a store that has only 1 product lol. So get yourself into the habit of buil n release. Occasionally working on the big project. People love simple. So take the basic templates in BB and make what they like. Add like 60 levels of randomness. So they can play on and on. DOnt always have to try and make something completely new. When i tried that, i found myself barely working in BB. The more, the better. But make them quality enough. Not trash. Also have to remember that buildbox is limited. You can only make x type of games. You can of course figure out unique ideas, but its not enough. Not until BB levels up hardcore in the future. So, use what you got. Ive got mine at around $200 a month. So it works. I keep pushing forward. These simple games i just do to ease my mind. But my how to draw apps using bb, is where its at. So i make as many as i can. How to draw cars, weapons, minecraft etc etc etc.

Christoph likes this.
  9. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Updated sherbet.
    Added visuals to player.
    Adjusted player position to make it easier to play.
    Changed Strawberry mode assets.
    New menu design.

Jaky1 likes this.
  10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer