Shayan (pumpkin Studios's) Tip Contest!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by The Pumpkin Studios, Oct 29, 2018.

1. The Pumpkin Studios

The Pumpkin Studios Moderator

Shayan (Pumpkin Studios) Tip Competition! (Thanks @ping (discord) for that idea)

Here are the rules:

1. You will help the community by creating goodies for questions that were not answered before!

2. Goodies mean it could be in the form of A video tutorial made by you, a buildbox template bbdoc, made especially for that issue, and also a step by step pictorial tutorial tailored for that question by you! All of these things will count as goodies.

3. I will keep a track and at the end of the week I will show the scores of each player.

4. Winner will get a Prize! The value of the prize will be small enough that I can actually take it out of my pocket, and not large enough, that people start cheating or fighting over it. I was thinking somewhere around 10-30$.

5. The prize could be in form of a free asset pack of your choice! If you had your eyes on something in the Itch.io store for a while but always somewhat short, or always wanted those premium kenney.nl assets, then you are in luck! (make sure it’s giftable)

6. The competition starts from 1st November, and the winner will be announced on 1st December. I am aware of the fact that people made really great contributions before this announcement, but to make sure this competition fair, I had to choose a date in the future

PLEASE NOTE, This is an individual competition, hosted by me, one of the members of the community, for the community. Buildbox is not involved with this competition and will not be held accountable in any circumstances for either the prize, or the competition rules, or fairness in any way.

Since the competition has not started, I would appreciate the community’s feedback on this. I will change the rules if you guys want, feel free to give suggestions before 1st, and I will try my best to accommodate it.

Few Things to take care of, Make sure that the players are part of buildbox community, are also present in discord, and make sure that the version is latest, 2.3.6 or 2.3.7 beta. Also, make sure that nobody cheats in any way, I cant think of a way to at in this, but lets make sure its clean and healthy for the community.

Best of Luck to you all!

2. The Pumpkin Studios

The Pumpkin Studios Moderator

Rule Edit1: Forum Posts are allowed! Comments will not be added as it is really hard to track comments.

Reserved For rule changes, and updates

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018